Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Awesome year

After tagging out on Oct 4th bow I had an itch so went ahead and hunted this morning in a 12 ft tripod I had set up in an immature treeline between crp cut beans and cut corn. About 20 minutes before legal light I saw a single deer nose to ground heading along a trail in the crp about 50 yds. I adjusted my seat and hit my buttstock on the stand and started a 20 minute long staredown haha. Right at light he put his head down again and I could finally see he definitely had antlers. One look through the scope confirmed it. Right behind the shoulder and after a 40 yd run I'm all good til next year. Super stoked!! My personal best. Couldnt be happier. Hes with the taxidermist for a European. First time I've had any mount done. Also sorry for the truck pic. Don't much care for them but was solo

Last edited:
Well done and personal best is an awesome thing. Congrats on season u will never forget!

Congrats! just a heads up i see you tagged him on his leg. A buck has to be tagged on the antlers. anyways.. congrats!

Congrats! just a heads up i see you tagged him on his leg. A buck has to be tagged on the antlers. anyways.. congrats!
peeled off the transport tag from antlers for the pic is all , thats whats laying on truck bed there. the leg tag is the report tag. transport tag stays on antlers as head is with taxidermist. report tag on leg as that's at Milo

Top Bottom