Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Back tension release

nemohunter

Can anyone recommend a good back tension release, just want one to use for practice. I'm not a competition shooter, would like to keep the price around $100, thanks.

If you are on Facebook check out the page nothing but releases. Lots of guys on there selling and swapping releases. Should be able to pick up a used one for what you want to spend.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Thanks for the info, looked at the whalens and joined the group on Facebook, has anyone shot a truball bt gold? Lancaster has them on sale.

Depends what style you will be shooting. The whalens is a spike style release and only fires from rotation during the shit sequence, no Sears or moving parts. They are super simplistic and offer a lot of good advantages.

Other BT releases fire the same wy but operate with a click or without and have the moon/sear to adjust the hot/cold release speed. If $100 is your budget I would look into the Scott longhorn 3. Best release for a budget imo. I am just not a spike release fan

Top Bottom