Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bad boy buggy

OK, I'll assume this is for sale....due to where you posted it.
When most people post an item for sale, they give a few details or say "contact for info/price", then they give thier contact information.
I'll help you out and save you a bunch of calls and back and forth posting on here.....
1. Year it was made
2. model
3. accessories (i.e. wench)
4. hours ran
5. WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED
6. asking price
7, pictures (if you don't know how to do this, filppin google it..... it's 2014, and if you don't know how to do something/anything you can figure it out via youtube/google)
This should cover the basic stuff.
Good luck selling your item and future items via the interwebs.

OK, I'll assume this is for sale....due to where you posted it.
When most people post an item for sale, they give a few details or say "contact for info/price", then they give thier contact information.
I'll help you out and save you a bunch of calls and back and forth posting on here.....
1. Year it was made
2. model
3. accessories (i.e. wench)
4. hours ran
5. WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED
6. asking price
7, pictures (if you don't know how to do this, filppin google it..... it's 2014, and if you don't know how to do something/anything you can figure it out via youtube/google)
This should cover the basic stuff.
Good luck selling your item and future items via the interwebs.

If it comes with a wench, please post pictures. :D

If it comes with a wench, please post pictures. :D

I have a sweet one on my jeep!

images

Awesome!! I have an f250 that runs well but has a little rust. I also have a lawn mower.

I do, too but mine is a lot rusty... and the muffler just fell off. Also have a Poulan riding mower with a tiny 2 bin bagger. It is black and gold in color and I'd gladly sell it to a hawk fan today for $500 in case they need a parade vehicle.

Top Bottom