Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Badlands Monster Fanny Pack

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
Anyone use this pack?... what do you think of it for whitetail hunting?

I have a Badlands 2200 that I use for carrying my DB Matrix blind and decoys for turkey hunting... and I love it. Just a bigger pack than I want to carry into the woods in the fall. I am obviously familiar with the exceptional quality of these packs... but trying to decide if I want the Monster pack or the Nano fanny pack. Looking for something to take a days worth of gear into woods ie. field dressing gear, cell phone, rain gear, snacks, and miscellaneous gear.

Any feedback from users of either pack would be appreciated....
waytogo.gif

My first BL pack was a Monster. It's what got me hooked on them. It will damn near hold everything your 2200 will hold. Not sure if the shoulder straps are still an option but they sure were nice addition.

I have the Badlands 2200 and the Super Day Pack. Both are quality merchandise.

I use the 2200 mostly for turkey decoys and carrying my DB Matrix. I do occasionally hunt deer out of the matrix so I use the 2200 then. The Super Day Pack works great for carrying need items to the treestand attached to my Lone Wolf.

I have been thinking about getting one of the fanny packs to carry my muzzle loading supplies in.

Cornfed,

I have one on order and should be here anyday! I can't wait. In case you are interested in picking it up, the best price that I have found is from Bowhunters Superstore. $90 there and $119.00 most anywhere else. I paid $9 and some change for shipping. So not bad at all. Actually their prices on a lot of things are the best that I've see around!

Badlands Packs

I decided to go with the Nano pack by Badlands.... looks the perfect size for an all day whitetail hunt. That Monster is just plan HUGE for a fanny pack.... a lot more room there than I need for a day in the woods.... Badland packs ROCK... I love my 2200 for spring turkey hunting.... I am anxious to use the Nano this fall for whitetails...

Top Bottom