Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Banks Blind 3 with Bench Seat

DeerHunter3

If anyone is looking for a new blind for the fall just let me know! I purchased the stump 3 last summer and had the chance to get a redneck blind this spring so I will not have any need for a second blind.

Thank you,

Ok all. I have several members interested in the blind, as mentioned I still will need to take the blind down from my farm. I am planning on running down there on the 8th of August to get the blind. At this point since I have had so many responses it will come down to who can meet with me that day and how much they are willing to pay?

Sorry guys, I can only sell this to one guy.

stump blind

I can meet you at the farm to pick it up , but will not get into bidding war. I will pay you the $800 that you are asking .
Thanks
Jim
712-363-0270

Ha, good problem to have. My un-asked for $.02... $800 is what is asked for so agree with above there shouldn't be a bidding war or any bit over that but don't matter to me a lick. If I were you guys, I'd run up, pay the man with cash and work out getting it down. I know as a seller, it sucks having things backed out on. As I've sold stuff, some guys are "no shows" but I usually go down the line 1st to last and say "hey dude, you hit me up 1st, got cash & wanna get deal now?". Feet draggers lose. Good luck, that sounds like a great deal. Heck, I'd be #109 in line (or whatever it is now) and if all 108 fall through, holler :). Good luck guys, someone better get the dude some cash in person. Sounds like a nice buy for someone.

Top Bottom