Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bass Pro gift cards - $125

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcuarcher

I have some gift cards to Bass Pro shops totaling $125 but the blind I want to buy isn't carried by Bass Pro, so I would like to get some cash for these to fund my purchase. Obviously I don't want to lose too much on these, so how about $115 for them? I can mail them to you or PM you the numbers if you want to use them online. Thanks!
100% feedback on AT under bcu_archer

Kinda surprised nobody has picked this up yet. I'm in the market for a new scope but not sure what I want or where I'll get it yet. I'll do some looking on bass pro website this afternoon and see what I can find. If there's one there I like and the card is still available I might hit you up for it.

Kinda surprised nobody has picked this up yet. I'm in the market for a new scope but not sure what I want or where I'll get it yet. I'll do some looking on bass pro website this afternoon and see what I can find. If there's one there I like and the card is still available I might hit you up for it.

Lyon....look at Redfields..the revenge is made in the USA in the Leupold factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom