Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Beaver tails

banger

I am looking to buy beaver tails. No matter the size. I'm working on a project and need close to 100. If anyone has any they are looking to get rid of pm me.

Ill look you up next yr, but ive got to ask.... what in the world are you building that requires 100 beaver tails?

I was only kidding- but now I'm intrigued. Are you going to post pics of the finished product?

Last edited:
Ive seen some really nice beaver tail wallets and ive always thought about making a beaver tail pouch for muzzeloader accessories but havnt gotten around to it.
Maybe hes making some shed hunting chaps? Possibilities are endless. Id take a pair of one off beaver tail cowboy boots

Ive seen some really nice beaver tail wallets and ive always thought about making a beaver tail pouch for muzzeloader accessories but havnt gotten around to it. Maybe hes making some shed hunting chaps? Possibilities are endless. Id take a pair of one off beaver tail cowboy boots
"Beaver tail wallets" - does anyone find that as funny as I do? Haha

Top Bottom