Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Benchmark

Ghost

Life Member
Not wanting to sound like I'm bragging by the name of my post...but into my third year on this plot I have reached my goal.

This is two weeks after spraying with Select and one week after the third mowing...

She is now perfect... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

june2008.JPG

You missed a few spots around the tree's /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Great looking plot, wish I had a few hay fields that looked like that.

Awsome plot Ghost, hardwork indeed does pay off....I will have to take some pictures of ours and post them ...I think they would make food plot centerfolds they look so good.

If anyone wants to know what "great clover" looks like...there it is! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

You done good Ghost! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You missed a few spots around the tree's /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif</div></div>

No kidding, where's your weed-eater? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Doesn't get much prettier than that Kent! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Great looking plot Kent. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Field Service</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very Nice!</div></div>

I'd say. Great Plot Ghost

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some day..... </div></div> that`s what i was thinking, nice plot

Top Bottom