Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Beretta Customer Service

Bakes

Not sure how many of you on here own Beretta shotguns, but I will be trading mine ASAP. Their customer service sucks, IMO. I have owned one of their O/U (686 ONYX sporting) for the past 12 years. The stock has been replaced 3 times due to the same crack that keeps showing up between the trigger guard and pistol grip area. They replaced the stock the first two times for free, they even put a premium grade of wood on it the second time for my trouble. Last week, I noticed that it cracked in the same spot again. The gun shop where it was purchased sent it in for its fourth stock, I received a call that it will cost me $360 + S&H to get a new stock put on it. The service manager (Rick) was a complete jerk on the phone and mentioned that this crack may be caused from gun misuse. I have only shot skeet, trap and sporting clays with this gun for the past 12 years. This gun is in mint condition (minus a crack) and is my most babied gun of my collection. It cost me $1200 and has had nothing but 2 3/4" skeet loads through it. This gun has been kept in a humidity controlled safe all of its life. Then he asked me, “how many times do you shoot this gun per year”. Does this matter, “IT’S A GUN”, was my response. I told him a couple thousand times per year, is that a problem, long silence on the other end of the phone. To make a long story short, when I told him to put it together and send it back, he offered to take off a whole $20. The reason for it not being covered is, because it is out of warranty. The last two stocks were also repaired after the, 12 MONTH warranty had expired. His words were, “we shouldn’t have replaced the last two stocks”. This type of service is why I will never own another Beretta firearm. Sorry had to rant.

Top Bottom