Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best 2 fish

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Lets see pix of your best two fish!

two categories-

Big Species (example) - Catfish, Paddlefish, Muskies, Pike, Carp, whatever..... BIG FISH

Small Species (example) - Crappies, Gills, Perch, 'eyes, LMB & SMB...... or anything else that classifies

except, ill have to break man-law tonight, and post my pix tommorrow at work as all my pix are at work.....

DO IT!!!

Just shy of 40lb Flathead. Caught with a bluegill. Pool 4, Mississippi River, Alma, Wisconsin.

Right at 9lbs. 24in. (Doesn't look like it in the pic, but trust me). Rebel Pop-R. At that one farm pond in that one town.

ok, so this was tough.....i dont have pix of everything and i have lots of fish im happy with.....

but since i said 2 best fish here are two that come to mind...

here is my best Ski, 48" Central MN '05

THA4_bigmuskie_photo_2_MN_06.jpg

Here is my best Walleye, Canada '04
9 lbs.
and no comments about how un-fat i was back then....
005_3_2_.JPG

Here are my two best fish

28" 8 lbs Walleye caught 15 minutes before Thomas caught his big one on the same Manitoba trip in 2004. It was at 1:00am in the morning so I was not too chipper!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Walleye8.jpg

And here is my biggest Northern caught on the same trip in 2004.

44" long and 22lbs 12 ounces.

It was the second fish I caught on the trip.

Northern44.jpg

Thomas,

We really need to get back up there and do that again it was loads of fun.

Man those are some awesome fish guys! I wish i had pictures of some of the big fish ive caught. Now that i have a digital camera its on! Heres my 1st Flathead. Caught under Lock and Dam 19 on the Mississippi.

my_catfish.jpg

Here is a pretty good sized Spoonbill caught last year in Bonaparte Iowa.
spoonbill.jpg

2177DSCN0622.jpg

2177DSCN0620.jpg

The pic with my fat but holding it doesnt do much justice but it was a pig that rod is a 9ft 6wt

Here are some family skis

I dont mess around. Bring it on THA. Any lake any time /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif hahahaha. The photo is decieving he went 52"
2177100_1527.JPG

My dad and bro out fish me musky fishing any day of the week.
2177Bone_Lake_06_038.jpg

2177Bone_Lake_06_020.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are those Iowa fish Nick??</div></div>

POSSIBLY.....:D

No they are from wisconsin.

Sorry my in the field photos were way before digital. Heres 2 pics of my walleye it weighed 10lbs 12oz. march 20, 1992. I'm only posting the second pic because I like to show the football. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif I have a crappie I'll get a pic of but I caught way back when. The same year my dad caught a big bluegill and a muskie so
feb_2008_trail_cam_781_2_.jpg
feb_2008_trail_cam_783_2_.jpg
we had them all mounted in the same mount.

I had two returning soldiers come fish my pond last year and this is one of two they caught.
Bass_1.jpg

This is a Alaska halibut about 6' long. He got away even with a harpoon in him.
Halibut_2.jpg

From our Florida vacation. We caught several species. Here is a Puffer Fish and a Speckled Sea Trout.

As a bonus to the fishing we saw dolphins, sea manatees and the space shuttle roll our to the launch pad from our charter.

puffer.jpg

sea_trout.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dblmainbeam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea what that bass weighed looks like a hawg. </div></div>
Nope. Started carrying a scale though and caught a seven pounder. It was smaller than this one. Maybe this year.

Aim-n-high,

No, but that brushpile produced over 100 nice channel cats over that weekend on a trotline. Let all but about 5 nice eaters go. Caught that fish in the mouth of that same backwater area on the outside bank of the bend, it's nice and deep there, less than 100 yards away from where we took the pic. You can see where in the pic. Set up below the brushpile nearest the main channel and started poppin tops. Turned into a very good outing. Maybe this summer me and typ250 will have to come down to your pool and go to work.

Here's a few others from the same outing...

The bank on the right is where we anchored...

Goatman, is that an Iowa bass? That had to go close to 10, probably better. I wish I'd have taken a pic of my big one holding it by the lip, it definately does them more justice.

Top Bottom