Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best 2 fish

DannyBoy she was close to Iowa just across the river in IL. She is still in my pond so maybe someday I'll have a scale with me. Nice flatheads guys.

Dannyboy-Yeah you and Typ250 will have to make a trip down sometime. Theres a few spots in the skunk river im really wanting to try when the flatheads are spawning. Muddy was sayin he has shocked up some monsters in there. Its about a 25 minute trip on the boat from where i live. Just gotta get some live bait and its on.

Here's my best 2 muskies, one from WI last september at night and one from LOTW. And a decent walleye from Little Bay de Noc.
horizontal.jpg
[/img]
DSC01778.jpg
[/img]
IMG_9673-1.jpg
[/img]

hahaha
looks like you were right in the middle of making a sammich when that second musky hit!

Goatman,

I'd say that has to be a very old bass to get that big in the upper midwest. Not sayin it's what you should do, but I'd consider puttin her on the wall next time you got her by the lip. She undoubtedly has some great offspring in there. You need any help pullin her out you let me know /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif You must have a helluva pond over there.

On my old phone i have a picture of me holding up 2 bass over 8 lbs. Caught them a few minutes apart using a spinnerbait that a local baitshop makes. Pool 19 of the Mississippi river. I gave one of them to the baitshop she said she wanted to mount it. That was over a year ago. Havent seen the mount in the shop yet but i dont wanna bug her about it either.

Pool 19 is having the Bassmasters "Rumble on the river" in June. It will be televised on ESPN. I plan on trying to keep up with the leader on day 4 to see where the hot spots are. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

DannyBoy she is one of two. I've hooked both and held one. My son has caught one of them. My pond is 10 yrs. old. Any bass over 14" goes back in. I didn't have a scale and was scared to keep them out of water for any longer. I do take a camera and scale from now on. Maybe someday.

Your pond is only 10 years old and you have fish in there like that? Man your doing something right!!! Any good sized crappie?

To the top. More pictures please. Any old pics or new. Yep have some big crappie just don't fish for them.

I guess these two have to be my biggest fish. I'm pretty sure I haven't caught anything bigger. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Both black tips. This first one is about 8 feet long.
100_2076.JPG

This one was a little smaller. Probably only 5-6 feet. Regardless, quick way to lose a finger.
100_2068.JPG

Both caught last summer off the coast of Georgia. St. Simon's Island area.

This is my best fish to date, sailfish fishing out of Ixtapa, MX. Was an awesome trip as we boated 12 sailfish in a half day, the smallest of which went just under 8 ft. and the largest going a shade under 10ft.

sailfish4.JPG

sailfish-1.JPG

This old girl smacked a 15" bucktail a couple Septembers ago. Not my biggest pike but biggest pike I have a picture of on the internet.
hawg.jpg

I used to have a pile of pictures on this site, I can't seem to find them anymore. I'm sure my best "eye is among them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oops, meant to type, 12" bucktail.....wish I had a 15" one.......bucktail that is. </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

These are when I was younger. The flat is 44 1/2" 52#. Well, 52 is all we could fit on the post office scale anyways. The channel is 22# from the Red River up north.

52_.JPG

521.jpg

22_channel.jpg

Nice kitties HC

Kaare!!!

please o please upload some more!!!!
i like big teeth!!!

Best big fish was a 38" Pike off Lake Vermillion

5204My_38_2_resize_.JPG

Best Eye caught off LOTW this winter don't remember the length. Somewhere around 27" I think.

resizeeye.jpg

Top Bottom