Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

best 30 minutes of my life (fishing that is)

BDAHMS

Be here Now
A buddy took me to a "private" lake last night and told me he knew it was full of big blue gill and bass and wasn't sure what else. When I get there it was more like a medium sized pond- 2 acres or so-

we weren't there 45 minutes and the two of us had our limit in 13" + crappie and to my complete shock we also got our limit in 18" + walleye! We left in less than an hour because we had a lot of cleaning to do- however it was so full of fish I was catching them on a bare jig head hook just dropping it in the water- never have I seen a place like this!

he also caught a 5 LB largemouth and 8LB flathead- little gold mine!

Bragging is over for now:)

I have a few pics when I first started fishing because I was surprised about catching them- after that I just fished on and by then it was around 10:30 last night and we left to clean them- I will post pics here shortly-

and no april fools:) I wouldn't kid about something this great:)!

I have one picture from back at the house and one picture of the final product as well- one bowl is only walleye and the other bowl is only crappie!

Last edited:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
I am going back to this spot middle of next week- I will take more and better pictures this time and see if it is just as good as the first time!

Top Bottom