Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best morning yet!

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
I went out this morning and had the best hunt that a person could have without shooting a deer. I saw three 140-160 class bucks this morning. The first buck was around 150, he came up a fenceline right at first light and worked a scrape, he used his sixth sense though and made a big circle right around my stand, just out of range. I saw the second buck about an hour later. His was feeding in a field with a doe behind my stand. He would go close to the 140's, they working working towards me we he lifted up his head then bolted into the timber, I couldn't figure out why until I turned around. About a 150 yards out there was this monster with a doe. I watched him tend to her for about an hour. She lead him around my stand and out of range, I think he would go 160 pretty easy, we have a 155 buck on the wall and he looked a lot bigger. I had to get out of my stand because I have some stuff to do today but I'll be back tonight, the only way I could top this morning would be getting a shot at one of them. I also saw a flock of turkeys, and about 6 other does and small bucks. It was just an awesome morning.

Top Bottom