Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best thing about Super Bowl Sunday

all4s

Life Member
Unfortunately I don't think it's going to be the game /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif But the food, commercials and the Texas Hold em will more than make up for the blow out I predict. 38-10 guess who.

My favorite part is the CHICKEN WINGS!!!!!Lol!

Seriously, I think it will be closer than most people and I can't stand the Giants. I would like to see the pats win just to shut the 72 dolphins up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My favorite part is the CHICKEN WINGS!!!!!Lol!

Seriously, I think it will be closer than most people and I can't stand the Giants. I would like to see the pats win just to shut the 72 dolphins up! </div></div>

Yup. If I was a bettin man I'd take the Giants and the points.

The 'Bonker

I thought you were going to say the Lingerie Bowl /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

My favorite part of the Super Bowl was when they announced the starters. I used to love watching those guys run out of the tunnel high-5ing their teammates. Now for the last few years the teams come out together to show team unity (blah blah).

I hope it's a good game, looking forward to the commercials, and a couple Busch Lights. Watch for Brandon Jacobs (the Giants RB that looks like an o-lineman) to get into it with Rodney Harrison. The last game they played there was a series where Harrison got up in Jacobs "Grille" and then the next couple of plays Jacobs steamrolled him followed up with a move that made Harrison tackle air.

Patriots will probably will win. Wether they are SB Champs or not, on draft day you will not see them able to pick because of be caught cheating to win games. The Dolphins will always have that to hold on the Pats.

Since the Packers arent playing nothing is good about it.....

cept the little smokies, chicken wings, beer and heartburn!!!!

Top Bottom