Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BHA Pint Nights

nontyp

I don’t know if any of you guys are members or are familiar with Backcountry Hunters and Anglers but I thought I would throw this out there if anyone is interested. We started a Kansas chapter of BHA and have a couple of pint nights coming up. We haven’t released the details yet, but we will be hosting BHA President, CEO Land Tawney in Kansas City March 20th. We are also holding a pint night in Manhattan March 6th. I have attached a flyer for that event. We are still ironing out the details on the KC event but I will keep you updated.

Attachments

• 8B9FE9AB-1B3C-489E-AEE0-DDC8C576CD92.jpeg
    8B9FE9AB-1B3C-489E-AEE0-DDC8C576CD92.jpeg
    362.3 KB · Views: 28
That’s correct. I believe there are 7 new state chapters being formed right now. I’m sure you guys will see some pint nights popping up around iowa too, but just thought i’d share in case anyone is in this area.

Iowa has or is starting a chapter not sure if they've officially been named one yet. They've been having pint nights just not in my area yet. I believe they are having one the weekend of the classic and Land Tawney will be there and they are doing quite a few raffles and giving away some sweet gear

Top Bottom