Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Buck that could be a world class deer next year.

TJax

Hey guys ive got this buck that i have gotten pics of the last three years. I am farely sure he is only a 4 years old but i am not for sure. What do you guys think? Any guesses on what he may score this year? I will probably shoot him if he walks in front of me but i hope he does not so i dont have to make that choice. I have counted 17 points but im pretty sure he has more since his g2s and g3s are so knarly.
picture.php

Its hard to tell from the above pic but he has a lot more points you cannot see on his right side.
picture.php
Thanks for looking.

Good luck! Ive let em go before only to here of them dead. Let a nontyp go that was 3 and scored 145 only to get shot that year. then had a 18pt just get hit by a truck 2nights ago that i had on camera for 2 years only 4yrd old on his way to be a giant pry already 160s. Best of luck

It wouldn't be hard for me to make a decision on killin that buck. Shoot it man!!!!!
Best of luck to you as well. Hope you can put your tag on him.

What did you feed him this year? Man he blew up with junk! I think your 2011 pic looks to be a 4 year old.... to me anyhow. No way I could pass him, but I know what you mean about hoping he dont walk past you this year. If he keeps all that character for next year... look out, He will be a Giant!

If you pass that buck, I would really appreciate it if you bought all the surrounding land around our farm...and WI lease for that matter!!! Haha, that is an awesome buck!

Yep, 4 years old now. Great series of pictures. He's an awesome deer now, and 'could' be an even better deer next year if he made it. Or, he may not. I've had some deer not get bigger from 4-5 (although most do). Lots of risks if you pass him, but he could blow up. I know I would be pulling the trigger on that dude! Good luck on whatever you decide if given an opportunity.

i'm not even gonnna attempt to guess a score but there's no way i could pass on that stud even though i agree with you that he is a 4 year old based on the 2010 pic. good luck whatever you decide to do.

You're right on at 4 years old...one heckuva 4 yr old. Be tough to pass unless you have a giant farm to keep him safe in.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom