Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bigger than I thought!!! BIG BUCK DOWN!!!

Your killing me!!!!!!! Let us know what the gross score was and how you got that blood spot on your forehead
shocked.gif

What a PIG!! Congradulations!!! I'm thinking I'm gonna need a set of depends after viewing this monster,I'm off to see the wizard
bow.gif

Bone, bone and more bone! Gotta be 250+! I can't believe how much he put on in one year. You rock!

Kaare you're looking a little like Ken Shamrock with that dot on your forehead...what happened there?

I am going to take a stab and bet that your buck will be the largest grosser and netter, (even though nets are for fish) in the world this year. I feel the ground still shaking from this earth shattering harvest. I usually get pissed when Canada gets a gold medal, but this is something very special.
blush.gif

Again, thanks for all the kind words everybody, like I said before, I am proud to be able to share this with all of you guys, only people like you will ever fully understand how I feel right now. I know that again in my life I'll be lucky if I even get a glimpse of a buck like he is, I'm beside myself.

On another note, am I carzy for thinking this guy from a couple years ago is his daddy. I shot him when he was at least 8 and his frame was on the downslide but there are so many similarities when they're held side by side. I know there is no way to ever know but I kind of like telling myself, that the gene pool runs deep near my river stand.
Daddy????
1122db1.jpg

Son?????
1122DSCN1883.jpg

Just wanted to look at that pig again. I'm heading out tonight!! I've got a 3/4 ....!
cool.gif
cool.gif

They do look very similar, except the one in the bottom pic has a bloody mark between his eyes and looks to be a little older and wiser than the brute in the top pic.
grin.gif

Looks like daddy to me.

Absolutely Amazing!!!! I'm surprised that it took someone so long to mention the scope bite on your forehead!! My guess is that you still haven't felt any pain from it...I'd love to have a scar for that reason!
I'm dying to hear a gross on that STUD!!!
Great Job...unquestionable patience and persistance.

I'd agree, gotta be some genetic similarities between those two, the browtines look molded from each other.

That is absolutley awesome! Congratutlations! What an honor to hunt and harvest and animal like that. You are well deserving!

Absolutly awesome Kaare, congrats. I would have to agree he's a relative of this years buck. You have a nice family there can't wait to see his grandson
grin.gif

I'm thinking 255 gross. The mass on that deer is incredible it might be throwing me guestimate off a lttle bit. I can see why you would pass the 170" for him. Congratulations. What about that mark above your eye? Were you bearing down on him a little much?

Top Bottom