Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bigger than I thought!!! BIG BUCK DOWN!!!

Speechless...... incredible deer.. Congratulations!!!!!
peace.gif

Congratulations - That buck is awesome! I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments and journal - you live a whitetail hunters dream!

What a deer! I'm sure we'll see and read more in some popular hunt'in magazine. Awesome,great buck, great story, congrats. <font color="blue"> </font>

Saskguy,

I apologize that it took me so long to acknowledge your buck. Everything has already been said about the buck....it is truly a giant. Super job out of you and keep the pictures coming!!!!!!

Kaare, its the damndest thing this bug we all have. We all dream of what you accomplished and the sights you have seen and brought to this site. Easly said, that is a million lifetime buck. Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. I absolutely thinks that is your other bucks direct son! Way to go man!!

Guys, I'm going to get him officially scored tomorrow night. A couple friends did it and came up with over 240 gross but I'm thinking they are high, I'm thinking more along the lines of 235. I am fairly sure that there is a decent chance that I will have dumped one of the top 2 or 3 smokepole bucks ever here. Anyways, nets are for fish
smile.gif
and I don't really care what he goes but I'll let everyone know.

Once again.... Congrats!! That is truly, a Special Whitetail. Thanks for the scoring update... I'm with you nets are for fish!

As Joey Laurence would say...

Whoa !!!

Man sask, here piggy,piggy,pig...

Well I got him officially scored last night. We don't have a required drying period for out provincial records so he can be entered as is, will have to wait for B&amp;C if I decide to enter him. He officially gross scores 239 2/8" and nets out at 227 4/8". The g2's hurt his net but I do not care at all. Typical frame gross scores over 208". The official scorer said he may have to be panelled for our book as it looks like I may have whacked the biggest one ever with a smokepole here, it'll be close. The unscoreable mass between his burr and brow tines is massive, 9". Regardless of how the whole score thing turns out I'm sure you guys know how excited I am. Good luck to you all.
laugh.gif

Sorry guys got a call from the scorer tonight said the gross score was misadded, should have looked more closely.
blush.gif
Gross core is less than i posted at 234 3/8. It won't need to be panelled now. No big deal to me, they're just #'s and not a consideration when a guy decides to pull the pin and end his season. I just hope I haven't mislead anybody, if I have I apologize.
Kaare

Top Bottom