Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bigger than I thought!!! BIG BUCK DOWN!!!

I know I'm way behind here but YOU ARE THE MAN, KAARE!!!! Congratulations on a super buck ... it's well deserved!!!
-Longspurs-

Well, that changes everything, Kaare. I'm no longer impressed. . . . . Alright, alright, I lied - I'm still impressed - and jealous. Numbers are just that, but they have no bearing on how great the deer looks. I bet that finished mount will look fantastic.

[ QUOTE ]
Well I got him officially scored last night. We don't have a required drying period for out provincial records so he can be entered as is, will have to wait for B&C if I decide to enter him. He officially gross scores 239 2/8" and nets out at 227 4/8". The g2's hurt his net but I do not care at all. Typical frame gross scores over 208". The official scorer said he may have to be panelled for our book as it looks like I may have whacked the biggest one ever with a smokepole here, it'll be close. The unscoreable mass between his burr and brow tines is massive, 9". Regardless of how the whole score thing turns out I'm sure you guys know how excited I am. Good luck to you all.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Congrats again Kaare, good luck on making the top muzzleloader buck, but like you said it's not really what matters.
waytogo.gif

4586 views - you may not only have a new smokepole record, but I would venture a guess that you are setting some records on here as well!

I think I have viewed your thread 100 times and have finally been able to pick my jaw up off the floor and compose myself long enough to get some well deserved congrats to you.
applause.gif

All I know is that with your track record over the last few years, and your abiltiy to continue to get the job done, I am quite sure I will be tipping my hat to you again in '07.

Top Bottom