Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bino case

bjkpharmd

Anyone use one of these?
http://www.crookedhorn.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=13

Looking for a good case, the one that came with new binos is either really lame or I just don't know how to appreciate it. I have an old Tarantula case for my rangefinder but couldn't find them in Bass Pro or Cabelas.

I use the shoulder suspender system and normally don't have a cover or case on binoculars when in the field. Should I just get one of those foam rugs for bouncing around in the truck?
What else is out there?

No experience with the case, I do use the Crooked Horn strap system and like it in the field. Gets in the way when driving and glassing from a vehicle.

Bino wise, what color did you purchase, green or black???

I have one works well. You can stick a lens pen or cloth for cleaning in the front. I bought one last season after losing my case.

I've thought about getting one simply because of the times when it rains/snows to keep water from pooling up on the back viewing part of the binos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've thought about getting one simply because of the times when it rains/snows to keep water from pooling up on the back viewing part of the binos. </div></div>

hoofline.gif

I purchased one in December for the reasons muddy mentioned, to protect my binos from the weather. I like it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span> Details Here!<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

Take a look at the Badlands Glass pack. Not sure if they still carry it but when I dealt packs I picked one up. Awesome pack for the binos, had an internal strap for the binocs and was great for carrying a few other items.

Thats all is need.....one more thing to lug around! They do look practical though. I keep loosing the flaps of the front of my Swaro's.....2K now for a binocular and they still havent devised a superior lens cover. This product could make sense?

Top Bottom