Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

'Bonker scores - PICS are UP

muddy

I know 'Bonker is home trying to figure out how to get his monster bird cleaned... tonight he scored on a turkey most of us will NEVER see in our years of hunting... limbhanger that will easily hit 24-25 pounds, has big hooks, and about 20 cumulative inches of beard(s).

No chit, but you'll have to wait for the pics and story.

Re: The 'Bonker scores... BIG.

Muddy! Why would u do this to us?
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I can.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I can.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Figures!
ooo.gif
grin.gif

Uhhhh, Muddy, I thought bird cleaning was included in the cost of the hunt. Suffice it to say it took me about two hours to clean that pig. Did you know it is possible to gut shoot a turkey? From behind? Now my deck, hands and kitchen smells like your cammo and truck.

Story, photos and a copy of my dentist bill from cracking several teeth on #5 shot to follow.

The 'Bonker

PS: It is possible to almost cut a turkey in half when you aim for the center of mass with 3" 2oz #5 shot at 10 yards. I don't think even Stuffy could have fixed the carnage.

[ QUOTE ]
Story, photos and a copy of my dentist bill from cracking several teeth on #5 shot to follow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool!
cool.gif
Can't wait to see the pics of this bad boy!
waytogo.gif

Ain't my fault he pussed out last night at 11 pm and went to bed before uploading photos. In 'Bonkers defense, he was VERY tired by the time he carried that bird out, hell, I even had to drive halfway back to pick him up with the truck even AFTER I carried his shotgun for him!!
busted.gif
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
In 'Bonkers defense, he was VERY tired by the time he carried that bird out, hell, I even had to drive halfway back to pick him up with the truck even AFTER I carried his shotgun for him!!
busted.gif
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of guide service are you running anyway Muddy?
smirk.gif

You never make your client carry his own bird back to the truck!
grin.gif

I hope you at least provided him with a hot meal and a comfortable bed back at your lodge!
evil.gif

269Shed-med.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In 'Bonkers defense, he was VERY tired by the time he carried that bird out, hell, I even had to drive halfway back to pick him up with the truck even AFTER I carried his shotgun for him!!
busted.gif
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of guide service are you running anyway Muddy?
smirk.gif

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Body shot it due to excitement... that thing was dripping some of the foulest stuff I've ever come across. Think a turkey stinks? Load him down with 2 ounces of 5 shot in the back and let him drip out...
icon_redface[1].gif
I wasn't touching that thing!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ghost come on now you might be giving Muddy to much credit. You have seen his arms maybe it was to big for him to carry. Bring on the pictures of the big JAKE.
grin.gif
grin.gif

In all seriousness congrats on the hunt.
It would be nice to see the pictures and the story guys.
smirk.gif

Bonker is at work on a 24 hour call day today, don't expect anything until tomorrow.

[ QUOTE ]
don't expect anything until tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bummer...cause I'm just curious...beings turkey hunting is a piece a cake and all (hey...even the Bonks can get one
grin.gif
)...just what were you fellas doing in that tent ALL day Saturday???
sleeping.gif
blush.gif
grin.gif

Staring at your empty fields and watching a big guy run around on a 4 wheeler.

[ QUOTE ]
Staring at your empty fields

[/ QUOTE ]

Well ok...

Turkeys1.jpg

maybe it was Bonk's snoring...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Top Bottom