Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

'Bonker scores - PICS are UP

Re: The 'Bonker scores... BIG.

Congrats Bonker, not to shabby for your first bird, you might as well hang it up because that one will be hard to top
grin.gif
. It was funny when Muddy called me as you guys were about to take pictures, I could tell that he was just baffled by the whole situation. Again congrats and I love the field Camo.

Kratz

Sweet!!!
The pic of the meat looks
like it hurt.
Arent you susposed to shoot the bird in the head?
grin.gif

Congrats!!!
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

That is a helluva "Back-blasted, Boss-bearded, Bonker-bird right there!
grin.gif
Sweet victory is yours my friend, revel in its beauty, oh and I think its customary to have your guide over for a plate of tenderized turkey to show your thanks.
grin.gif

Nice job Bonker !!!

Did you use all of the feathers, you picked off the ground, to make a pillow?
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Holy twenty inches of beards, Bonker!!!
Way to go man!!!!!!

Quick ? Bonks
were you wearing that shirt in the blind???
thats an interesting Camo Pattern....
grin.gif

is it a Hawaiian brand or somthing tropical???
grin.gif

neat

[/ QUOTE ]

I made him leave the 'Bonkerflauge in his truck.

Look close- I think that the extra beards are actually shredded tail feathers blasted through from the back.

Great job TT! You too Muddy.

The beard could have been split into three as the BB'e exited the chest cavity. Did anyone call CSI...?

hunt on all4s

very nice. blew the hell out of that thing. be sure to go easy when you are biting into that turkey breast, might get a mouthful of 4 shot instead
grin.gif

WWOOOOOHOOOOO! Way to go partner! Sounds like a great hunt! Looks like you are going to be carrying me this season.

Top Bottom