Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bought a new toy

Bowfisher

I finally decided I was up to par and could now justify a target bow. I fought with target panic for 20 years and finally went through a process to get rid of it. For the last two years I have been shooting, shooting and shooting. 20+ 3D shoots last summer, and two different winter leagues this winter, now heading back into 3D this spring. I am not one to jump on a 250cc dirt bike before I learn to ride a 125. Well I decided its time for the 250!

Been shooting my hunting bow (Xpedition X-RingVII) for the last couple years and continue to improve score wise and have come to the point I figured it was time to pull the trigger on a target bow. Not one to toot my own horn at all, but am pretty proud with my accomplishment! If someone would have told me three years ago I would be ready for a target bow in 2018 I would have laughed at them for a solid hour!!

Here she is, black beauty! 2016 Xpedition Perfexion! Now to see if I can wear it out this summer!
InstagramCapture_917901b2-b5c3-424f-893b-a509d2e54387.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s awesome!! Bettering ur shooting and getting past the target panic is huge. & sweet u went “hardcore”. “250cc”. Congrats!!!

I finally decided I was up to par and could now justify a target bow. I fought with target panic for 20 years and finally went through a process to get rid of it. For the last two years I have been shooting, shooting and shooting. 20+ 3D shoots last summer, and two different winter leagues this winter, now heading back into 3D this spring. I am not one to jump on a 250cc dirt bike before I learn to ride a 125. Well I decided its time for the 250!

Been shooting my hunting bow (Xpedition X-RingVII) for the last couple years and continue to improve score wise and have come to the point I figured it was time to pull the trigger on a target bow. Not one to toot my own horn at all, but am pretty proud with my accomplishment! If someone would have told me three years ago I would be ready for a target bow in 2018 I would have laughed at them for a solid hour!!

Here she is, black beauty! 2016 Xpedition Perfexion! Now to see if I can wear it out this summer!
Don’t whoop up on Justin to much at the 3D shoots this summer!

Thanks guys, still learning the bow. Shot it quite a bit this weekend, even though my X-Ring is very similar its still a different feel that's going to take some time to learn :)

Scott, if I could get Justin to go that would be great! He is usually chasing fish in the summer! I normally go with guys that whip up on me, Im never the guy holding the whip! HAHA

Top Bottom