Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow Package for Sale!

Adventure

I am selling an AWESOME bow package at what I believe is a great price, $600.

I have had this bow for 2 years now and it has been great. I have taken down 4 deer with in in the past two years so I can honestly say it is worth every penny. It is fulling tuned, sited in and ready for the hunt. The package includes:

-PSE Vengeance bow in Mossy Oak New Break-Up camo. This bow is currently set at a 28inch draw and about 65lbs (can be cranked up to 70lbs). Bow is equipped with D loop and peep sight.
-Octane Stabilizer
-Trophy Ridge 3 pin sight which is currently sighted in with deadly accuracy at 20 yards, 30 yards, and 40 yards.
-Trophy Taker fall away rest
-5 arrow quiver
-I also have 6 carbon arrows that have only been shot a few time this year (target only) that I would be willing to throw in the deal
-Soft case

This bow package would be perfect for just about anyone. Please e-mail me (colbiea@gmail.com) with questions or if you are interested. I will sell to the first legitimate buyer and can have it ready in a matter of hours. I am located in Bettendorf, IA.

The rut is still going strong. This will not last long, don't delay.

Thank you

Top Bottom