Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow String Question?

Jethro

I just put a new string on my Mathews Q2 and i am having a heck of a time with my string twisting. Is this normal or will it stop twisting once the string gets broke in?
confused.gif

What brand of string did you put on? If it's a Zebra twist it may be OK after it's shot a few times, but personally, I could never get the Zebra's to stay put & they do stretch some. Next time you invest in a new string & bus cable, try the Winner's choice. You will pay a little more but you will not be disappointed!!!

Ditto on the WinnersChoice string. I just bought a new Bow Tech and the string settled in after about 40 shots or so and my peep has never moved.

Try one . You will like it.

P.S. I just won a Mathews MQ1 at a banquet. Anyone looking for a new bow, make me a offer????????

Gritty

We have wonderful results with Winners Choice strings. Try one next time you need a new string.Erv

I'll throw in another "hell yeah" for the Winners' Choice. They're a little spendier but worth it in the long run.

Top Bottom