Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Box Blinds

I’m seriously considering a Radix. But, I’m concerned about durability. Do I spend an extra grand and be done with it or buy a Radix? I need convincing. Lol.

I’m seriously considering a Radix. But, I’m concerned about durability. Do I spend an extra grand and be done with it or buy a Radix? I need convincing. Lol.
So I own one of these blinds and have helped build several. I would say the durability will be fine if you have the understanding to take the cover and floor mats out. The blind frame itself should last a lifetime. The windows seem to be all a great design for both gun and bow. It will take you about 20 mins maybe less to install the cover and mats. IMO i can buy 2 blinds and spend the little time before and after the season to install and remove the cover and mats for 1000$

Thanks. Nothing like first hand experience. I assume you believe years of durability with breakdown every year

I have one of the Muddy Soft Side 360 blinds with a 10' steel tower left - $1199 on their website but i would let this one go for $850

Top Bottom