Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brand new Badlands 2200 pack

patch86

I have brand new 2200 pack. All i did was open it up, never used at all. I was wanting a smaller possibly medium sized pack for bowhunting. I have a pusuit pack which is to small and this that is way to big. I was possibly wanting to trade or sell. Trade would be my first choice. Im sure with such a nice pack id be getting the short end of the deal but i have no use for it. Any medium sized badlands pack id be interested in or any other quality brand pack...

Make a post on Badlands face book page. Bet you swap it fast. Personally I think the 2200 is the best

I bought mine brand new for $163 on camofire . I love it. I use it to carry my pack. I will see how well it works to carry out elk this fall. I also have a super day pack. Great for whitetail hunting here in Iowa.

My wife bought me the ultra day pack for Christmas 2011. I used it last year and it is a nice pack but I wish it was a little bigger. If I were you I think I would stick with the bigger pack.

I suggest that you give it a season before you trade it. You will get used to and welcome the slightly larger size...it will hang on a tree just fine.

Sorry to go off topic, but just picked up a 2800. Is this too much of a pack for Iowa, should I have went with a 2200?

Sorry to go off topic, but just picked up a 2800. Is this too much of a pack for Iowa, should I have went with a 2200?

Not if you plan on quartering out your deer in the middle of a section and packing it out to the nearest road .5 miles away :moon:

2800 even has enough room for survival shovels, road flares, and 3.5 miles of parachute cord :D

Not if you plan on quartering out your deer in the middle of a section and packing it out to the nearest road .5 miles away :moon:

2800 even has enough room for survival shovels, road flares, and 3.5 miles of parachute cord :D

HAHAHA :drink2:

Top Bottom