Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brutus Tree stands

Waukon1

I ended up and bought a Brutus tree stand at the classic. I invested in the future of my kids coming with me hunting and bought buddy stand for $119. I thought the price was good b/c buddy stands at Cabelas are around $260. Does anyone own a Brutus stand? I had never heard of the company before. Does anyone have any feed back good or bad about their stands? Thanks in advance,
Waukon 1

I looked at the Brutus buddy stand at the classic and was very impressed. I would have bought one in a minute, but I had purchased a Hunter's View buddy stand this fall. I would say the Brutus was a far superior stand to the Hunter's View for $30 less.

I didn't make the classic this year, so I don't know what stand you're talking about. I am interested in such a stand for taking my kids along, so if you know where I can get some information on this stand I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

NWBuck

If that is the stand Central Iowa archery had at their booth I though it was of pretty good quality. The big difference I noticed from other latter stands was the quality of the ratchet straps. I'd buy one.

NWbuck, CIA is one store of five and I think they have a store in the NW part of the state.

NW BUCK: I remember that they said they have a dealer in Mankato Minn. I have the phone number of the salesman that was there. I'll look it up and post it later

SLIM: Thanks for that web cite. Besides the price, the excessories also impressed me. With the buddy stand you had a padded bench seat, with a shooting rail around it. There was a pad covering the front of the shooting rail. I also bought a regular ladder stand. That had a padded seat and a 10" padded rail that went along the sides of your seat. It had a padded shooting rail in front. That was $100.00

I repeatedly asked the salesman if all of the excessories for both stands came for that price and he said yes. Everything you saw you got for that price. The regular stand is 15' and the buddy stand is 12'. He said you could buy a 4' extension for either. I decined b/c I have an extension that I think will fit.

Again, I'll look up the contact info that I have and post it.

I did some digging and found it on the web at a site called midwestern outdoors. I would like to get a hold of one of those buddy stands. The price looked good. Did you get quite a few accesories with the stand? Is there any contact information with it? Thanks in advance.

Slim

Waukon1, Did you ever find that info? I'm taking my daughter on her first youth hunt this Fall and would love to have one at that price. Someone mentioned Central Iowa Archery being one of 5 stores. Is there one over here on the east coast?(of Iowa) Thanks. Maggs.

Jeremy should be able to help you out with anything you need. I met with him last night and he showed me the one stand he had. A bit heavy but the features and sturdiness of the stand makes them well worth the effort. The webpage to see different models is www.mw-os.com. Also they are made in the US which helps support our poor economy. Anyways, in looking at the features they have and the quality design, I am sure to get a few of these before fall.........S220

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll have to call him as the website doesn't show the two-person stand. Shredder, Is the salesman from your area? Maggs

Maggs, Jeremy and I went to college down in Columbia MO at the same time and have hunted deer and spring turkeys together. I guess I have known him about 6-7 years. He still lives in MO but makes it up this way a fair bit. S220

Top Bottom