Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buck Hollow Sports

fatboy

As many of you on this site know, Boyd is a top notch guy and sponsor of this site. Just wanted to send a shout out to him for the help a few weeks ago.
Life had gotten in the way and I had been out of the bow hunting game for awhile. I contacted Boyd to set up a time to come down to his shop to purchase a new bow. I shot several bows and settled on the Bowtech Realm. There was no pressure to purchase the latest fastest bow and Boyd was honest and gave me sight on all my questions.
After deciding on the bow, then came setting it up for me and adding the rest, sight, arrows and release. Again I received honest feedback from all my questions and what would work best for my hunting situation.
So I left three hours later feeling comfortable with my new rig and practicing to get the feel and character of the new bow and knock off the rust and flaws that I have.
Looking forward to being back in the stand after some time away and know that if I have any issues, Boyd is a call or drive away to help me out.
If any of you are new to the site, have only been to the box store for help or needing a new shop, give Boyd a chance and I'm sure you will be glad you did.

I'll chime in too...I bought a new bow from Boyd last fall and everything about working with him on that was top notch. I also highly recommend him!

Nothing but great experiences also. Dealt with him for a couple Heater Body Suits and some arrows, and has always answered any questions I had for him even when not purchasing anything

Thank you all so much for the kind words.

I try my best to have a selection of the coolest, the newest, the best bang for the buck, etc so that we have a wide variety of options to choose from while keeping the prices fair.
The products we sell can be purchased at lots of places, therefore I strive to have the best knowledge of the sport and the best service that I can possibly offer to make it worth coming to me vs other choices.
30+ years in the business helps me to make wise buying choices and develop a wide variety of tidbits of useless knowledge that I can share

Top Bottom