Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Build your own target stand...for $20!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
All the parts are removeable/replaceable...so if you shoot holes in anything you just go purchase more PVC. For weight you can add cement to a cross leg on each side so it doesn't blow over, or throw a couple sand bags on it.

I thought about doing wood, but I wanted something that's modular. This will come down to all individual pieces for those that don't have the storage space. All it takes is a hacksaw, tape measure, & the materials plus an hour of your time to make.

I built a similar paper tuning rack and target rack to go with it over the winter. Went with 1 1/2" PVC and spent maybe $100 on both, including target and paper.

I just bought a new EZ Press and wanted to get some tuning done over the winter in my basement.

I had built them high so i would get the best results shooting level through the paper. The target rack is a little top heavy with the bag target, so i'm guessing the stress of pulling arrows out of the target may weaken the frame over time. But a shorter size frame would be great for a bag target.

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom