Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bushnell B16

cybball

Just checking to see if anyone has used this cam. I put the cart ahead of the horse and bought one first, as the price was decent ($79/Cabelas). Only one review online. Just wanting to run a few more cams as I'm picking up a new property soon and would love to do some recon.

Thanks!
Jason

I have several of the bushnell trophy cams and they have all been great, not familiar with that model but if you look on amazon from time to time you can find some good deals on the trophy cams. Good luck!

I have 2 Bushnell B12's that I have had no issues with for 2+ years and also bought a B16 from Cabela's at the same price... just hung the camera on Saturday afternoon. After the disappointment from the Muddy cams this has to be an improvement....

I have 2 Bushnell B12's that I have had no issues with for 2+ years and also bought a B16 from Cabela's at the same price... just hung the camera on Saturday afternoon. After the disappointment from the Muddy cams this has to be an improvement....
Thanks. Great to know. Mine seems to be working. I hung it in the backyard for now. Catching pics of my dog. :)

Top Bottom