Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Busy Busy

nannyslayer

Man, never did I imagine how busy I would be moving back home. Everyday we have something going on.

A week ago, my oldest started getting sick, said her side was hurting, and started running a fever. Took her to one hospital and they said she had a stomach bug after 7 1/2 hours in the ER. AT midnight, my wife and I decided to take her to children's hospital in st Louis. That was a good move on our part, as she ended up with an extreme infection and appendicitis. After 5 days in the hospital and a surgery, we got to bring her home, and she is doing good now. Pretty bad feeling when your 4 year old is laying there in pain and sick and you are helpless to do anything about it.

I don't have all my camera's up yet, but have 3 out. So far getting some good pics here and there. Sorry about the quality, I do not have my main computer set up yet, so I have to take a picture of my camera that I view the pics with, so not the best quality.

Got a few decent bucks on camera. I have a giant 8 coming in on my SD card, but not on my phone.
image-48.jpg

image-47.jpg

image-45.jpg

And got plenty of these critters coming in right now too.

image-46.jpg

image-49.jpg

Should be an interesting fall. The hog dogs are all healed up and ready to roll again, so once we have some cool weather again, bacon better beware.

I have thermal vision scope. When do you want to shoot some hogs at night? That is a lot of bacon on camera.

Been there with the daughter and appendicitis ordeal, although ours was only an overnight stay. Totally know the helpless feeling! Glad to hear she is doing well!

Great looking first buck and those pigs....FUN TIMES AHEAD!

Top Bottom