Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buying Traps

Elitebowhunter

Looking to buy a dozen or so victor or duke foot traps, some snares and also any 220 conibears. Plan on going to the trapping convention as well this weekend.
Haven't trapped since high school year. Now that I'm done and out of college I might as well start back up again.

If you need them right away I can't help you, but if you can wait a week or so I have a pile of traps at my mom and dads. Not sure what brand they are but they worked GREAT back in the day. Even have some snares. Won't part with my 220's though.

Last traps I purchased were from Minnesota Trapline

they are a little over priced compared to the http://www.snareshop.com
thanks though. nice to look through and compare. hoping to find some good deals Saturday. Don't have to be new, used to build my own traps throughout high school actually.

I'm right there with you airassault. Caught the bow hunting bug back when I was 14 and noticed that every year i trapped less and less. This year the old man got in a farm accident and wound up with a broken leg so i will be taking out his crops. Leaves me with not a whole lot of tree stand time but doesn't take long to set a trap then drive by and check it.

Muddy I just may have to send you a PM if I don't come home with any saturday. ..and 220's are ok. Got a couple dozen of them still. :way:

I think I have several dozen jump traps, another few dozen long springs, and I believe I even have some old snares that are dusty but otherwise in good shape.

Hey Erick, look up JHertel on here...he has a ton of traps on sale, and I am always down in the Red Oak area.... he will get you hooked up right..

My two boys have become my "trap checkers" while I am bow hunting. I still get stuck skinning and putting up the fur though! :D We always seem to catch enough to buy a new 3-D target or a few more traps every year. We need to keep passing on the tradition, far too few kids doing it these days. :way:

Still trap with my dad too when I can. Great to see it get passed on. Definitely go buy from another trapper or something along that lines. Was out at some stores a while back and the prices for new traps is outta control.

i used to buy snares from the snare shop back when i was in high school, great people to work with.

Gotta a little of everything...220s 1 ls some 1 1/2 cs..just shoot me a pm and Ill hook u up..almost all dukes used 1 season or less

Top Bottom