Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CAMMTRAKKERS- SPOOKY AT NIGHT????

P

pfiddler

I am interested in buying a cammtrakker, but have a couple questions: number one is if mr. bigboy stumbles past the unit at night, and gets hit with a big flash, how do I know if he will ever come back? Second, on average how long does it take to get a roll of film? Anyone with some experience here?

We have many of the cameras and have no problems with them spookin g the deer. We discussed this issue a while back but I don't recall the topic name off hand. During the off season, using corn as bait, we can fill a roll of film in a day or two. With out corn it might take a week, but it all depends on your setup, deer density, and timing.

Thanks, found the previous thread...very interesting, and I think I am sold. However, while most people thought it didn't spook the deer at night, I think I will wait untill the off season to try one and try it during the day only to start. Does this sound prudent or like a mistake? Anyone have any nice photos from this year to share? I can't find any photos on this site though that seems to be an option...

hi guys from far away in delaware..I have used the camtracker for years..have hundreds of pictures of people..deer..coons..dogs..foxes.I do not think the camera scares the deer..they may get jumpy when it goes off but they seem to to right back to normal..I have gotten pictures of bucks I never saw..and saw bucks I never got pictures of..
I will tell you this..with a little forethought you can visit your local..radio shack and home depot and make one for yourself for less than 75 bucks..my buddy in maryland is doing it..without even seeing the real camtracker..only this is his has no delay.

check out my web site: www.photopoint.com
visit album
dwillar2@yahoo.com
also looking for hemi/sixpack dodge/plymouth cars hidden in them barns..thanks, doug

View

Top Bottom