Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Camo challenge

I don't worry much about camo pattern. Any dull pattern with some break up has worked for me for 35 years. Unless you go to a ghille suit (which is a whole different level of stealth) not much else matters no matter how good the marketing is. Now get me a good fit, warm, durable, etc. outfit and I'm all about it.

I don't worry much about camo pattern. Any dull pattern with some break up has worked for me for 35 years. Unless you go to a ghille suit (which is a whole different level of stealth) not much else matters no matter how good the marketing is. Now get me a good fit, warm, durable, etc. outfit and I'm all about it.
I agree. This was more about challenging your eye discipline though. Just for fun. Appreciate you all for watching

How often do you hunt laying flat on the ground? If you put enough brush between you and what youre hiding from you dont even need camo

Good exercise to challenge the eye a bit. Good reminder to not silhouette yourself and you'll be pretty darn tough to spot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Good exercise to challenge the eye a bit. Good reminder to not silhouette yourself and you'll be pretty darn tough to spot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
This is all its about. Just a challenge that maybe folks could have fun with at the same time. To the others, I don't lay on the ground unless stalking.

Top Bottom