Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Camodust?

Maggs

Anyone ever heard of it or used it? It's a new product designed to stop the odor caused by moisture & bacteria when you sweat. It was developed by a man in Arkansas & I talked to a guy in Tennesee who left his Scent-lok at home last year and just used this. I have some info. being sent to me & was wondering if anyone here had input. Thanks. Maggs.

Maggs,

I have not heard of the stuff but would be interested in seeing a brochure or getting a number to call and really checking the product out.

TLH

Got some info. in the mail today. Some testimonials from deer, elk, bear & coyote hunters. Also a price list & a slick ad. It goes for $8.38 each plus shipping and is supposed to be good for about 12 hunts before you run out. Price breaks offered when you order 6 or more or 12 or more. Also sounds like he'd be interested in new distributors as well. I'll probably try one & see if I can get Scout to try one as well. The man's name is Pat Parnell & you can call either 501-676-2994 or 800-275-0613. Some interesting claims made about it replacing Scent-loc suits for some hunters. Maggs.

Top Bottom