Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chesador Pups For Sale!! SE IOWA

Patton11

Chesador pups for sale located in Albia, IA. 11 healthy and great looking pups were born on 7/19/17. Father is a full blooded Chesapeake Bay Retriever and the Mother is a Chocolate Lab. Both dogs are great with Children and Could spend the entire day swimming around in the water. The Mother is great with people and as long as she has a ball to chase she is content all day long. The father is a little over a year old and for being that young has an unbelievable calm demeanor. The Mother weighs around 70 lbs and The Father is around 90 lbs.. We will be asking 550 for females and 450 for the males. Please contact 641-799-6354 with any questions or interest. Pictures of the pups will be coming soon or if you contact me i can send them via text. attached are pictures of the Father and Mother.. Thanks The Mother is the Alone in the last picture
IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0226.JPG
    IMG_0226.JPG
    254 KB · Views: 164
Great looking dogs! I know someone who might be interested. I will show him pics when you get them up from the pups!

This is probably not very good way to welcome a new member to the forum and I'm probably going to come off sounding like a "purebred snob", likely because I am, and unapologetically so. I have owned, hunted, field trialled and shown purebred Chesapeakes and Labs. I'm also acutely aware of all the genetic faults of both breeds and how very careful one should be about who gets bred and to whom. I really hate to bust your bubble but "good around kids" and "will swim all day" is a long, long way from a strong endorsement for either parent, let alone reason to breed mongrel pups. No mention of status of hips, elbows, eye certification, genetic testing for exertional myopathy, degenerative myelopathy, etc... and you're asking $450 -$550 for crossbred pups??? Sure, they are cute, but every shelter in the state is full of cute crossbred dogs. Good luck, and I hope all your pups turn out healthy, wonderful, in great home and NEUTERED! Please get some council from breed experts and a good small animal veterinarian before considering a repeat breeding!

Top Bottom