Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Congratulations to all successful hunters!

Liv4Rut

Hi Everyone,

It has been hard to keep up with all the turkey harvest posts on here. I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone that had a successful turkey season! I have enjoyed all the posts and pictures on here. :)

Thanks,

Mike

No doubt, I haven't been able to say congrats to everyone either, so CONGRATS guys. Was a great year no doubt. The Turks are definitely flourishing in Iowa.

No doubt, I haven't been able to say congrats to everyone either, so CONGRATS guys. Was a great year no doubt. The Turks are definitely flourishing in Iowa.

Yes they are. Here's to hoping for a warm, not too wet spring and a mild winter. I was pleasantly surprised with the bird numbers this year after our winter from hell.

I'll add my congrats to all of you successful with a harvest or just getting out and enjoying a spring morning. I too was surprised with number of birds I saw and worked this year. I don't think next year will be as good with the low number of jakes I have seen and others I hunt with have seen, but time will tell. We have our last season starting in the morning, think I'll leave those who have made it this long alone for the next 7 days....

Top Bottom