Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Couple MO deer, any guesses on score?

nemohunter

image_zps0c077cc6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps450e1dc5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpse505dfbb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps712ce123.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
B52EE498-40E9-4FAF-8A75-7E0BDBC47398_zpsd32mzyby.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
E7FBD955-D6B5-47B0-9748-5BD7C25709C7_zpsx9ywerjo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps5ff0480b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
The process on this forum really is much harder than it should be. I am not sure why this hasn't been addressed. Why they don't have the forum set up to where you can simply just upload the image from your computer and embed it I don't know.

What I do, is add them to my album then, from my album add them to my post. The thing I don't like is I constantly have to remove images from my album because they can't hold very many files before it is maxed out.

Just get a free photobucket account. You can add your pics from either your cell phone(app) or from your computer. Once you set up your account and get pics on there, copy your "img" code. paste it here and shazam! So simple, honestly

Just get a free photobucket account. You can add your pics from either your cell phone(app) or from your computer. Once you set up your account and get pics on there, copy your "img" code. paste it here and shazam! So simple, honestly

No doubt, but an extra step for sure. Again, I love this forum and don't mean to come off negative I guess wanting to find ways to improve it and hope it is taken that way by Mods etc.

I just put the pictures on Facebook and right click the picture - under properties I copy the URL and then click the yellow box (2 left of camera logo) and paste the address to it. Should come up fine then. Just delete them off Facebook after if you didn't want them on it. (Or the photobucket way mentioned above). Clear as mud?

I'm going to try and get them up, put them in an album on here, thought they'd transfer, was wrong

Not showing in thread but they are in your profile. Looks like 2 different bucks. The 3 night pics look like same buck. He looks really nice. They last pic in daylight looks really nice too. His body is SQUARE. He looks like a brute to me.

Top Bottom