Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Couple of catfish bills

Fishbonker

Life Member
A bill to allow hand fishing for catfish was introduced in the Senate a couple of weeks ago. It was assigned to a sub committee who recommended passage by the full Committee. It has not been acted on by the full Senate Natural Resources Committee.

https://www.legis.iowa.gov/legislation/BillBook?ba=SF 161&ga=87

A bill to allow catfish to be taken by bow and arrow was introduced in the House today (2/23). It has been assigned to the House Natural Resource Committee but the Committee has yet to assign it to a sub committee.

https://www.legis.iowa.gov/legislation/BillBook?ba=HF414&ga=87

The wording on the bills is quite similar to one another.

Who the frigin heck comes up with this stuff?!?! It's kinda funny and I'm just glad it's a bill that ain't about deer hunting.

I got some buddies in the "heavy explosives industry". They may be hiring a Lobbyist for Iowa (since we propose about anything here) for Dynamite fishing. Remote detonated dynamite bait piles. Drone flown dynamite dropping on deer herds, etc. More opportunity for everybody & my buddies in "the Heavy Explosives Industry" will make a killing financially and also a killing with wildlife. Love all this new creativity and opportunity for everyone!!
Any of u guys see the old Rambo movies, arrows with exploding tips that take down helicopters???? Well- with a little luck, few donations and greasing the right political wheels - this may be coming to deer season really soon!!!!

Oh!!! Almost forgot!!! My new favorite Bill they may be working on. To accommodate Muslim Extremists (really not many into whitetail hunting).... New Senate Bill 9-11 that would legalize using suicide vests while pursuing Whitetails. im a big supporter of this!!

Last edited:
[

Oh!!! Almost forgot!!! My new favorite Bill they may be working on. To accommodate Muslim Extremists (really not many into whitetail hunting).... New Senate Bill 9-11 that would legalize using suicide vests while pursuing Whitetails. im a big supporter of this!![/QUOTE]

Now that's Funny !!

Top Bottom