Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Covert customer service

BJohnson

A shout out to Covert - I just got off the phone with Covert concerning a cam I checked last night here in IA. Black 60 model. Opened the case to swap cards and water GUSHED out of the interior (including the SD card slot). Our area, like many, had two monster rains within the past 10 days. Obviously, I don't expect this cam to work.

Called Covert this AM and was pleasantly surprised to hear that they would ship out a replacement upon return of my cam. Serial on the cam is within the warranty period - that was the only thing they really asked me about even though I purchased this from a dealer who had used it for one 3 month season. The back half of the case has developed a warp around the top clasp which probably has comprised the seal and caused the water leakage.

Hopefully the replacement cam is as solid as the customer service from this company.

Last edited:
I have always been more than happy with covert. I checked a cam yesterday that i let soak for almost 5 weeks.... about 200 pics in the infrared gave out. Nothing like thousands of black pics at night.
I will be in contact with covert tomorrow. Even if they won't back it up ill still buy more covert cams

Thats why Covert is my #1 Trail Cam of choice - best customer service in the trail cam industry that I have found.

I had a similar issue. The LED array went out on my 2014 black 60. Completely black night pictures. Cam was still in warranty. Brand new replacement in a couple of days. Hands down some of the best customer service in the industry.

I finally got an email back today.
According to the serial # this camera was over 3 yrs old.... so they offered a promotional code for 30% off a new purchase.
Great cameras to say the least but though this was a little goofy.
Cuddeback who has absolutely horrible customer service will take the camera and see when it was activated and then base the warranty off of that.
Im going to keep it, it still works fine during daylight and order a few more coverts. This time ill keep all receipts

Top Bottom