Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Covert Ops - Code Black

pete

Thanks Boyd for the great deal you gave me on the trailcam! Got it set up today and love getting the texts about every 2-3 minutes! I will definitely be stopping at Buck Hollow this fall!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130726_200752.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130726_200752.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 354
Yeah the first night I didnt get much sleep. Every time I got a text I woke up and checked it. I have a Verizon phone, but you can only use AT&T or T-Mobile with the camera I'm using AT&T.

Yeah the first night I didnt get much sleep. Every time I got a text I woke up and checked it. I have a Verizon phone, but you can only use AT&T or T-Mobile with the camera I'm using AT&T.

I am thinking of buying the Covert Special Ops. Are you happy with it? Was it easy to set up the sd card on your computer? I have an imac and I wonder if I can run the download setup on my imac an set up the sd card? Thanks.

Getting ready to pull the trigger on one of these. By looking at the coverage maps in the area of Allamakee County I hunt T-Mobile is the only option. Has anybody tried their plan? Anybody got anything to say good or bad about their service.

Top Bottom