Covid-19- A different perspective

Discussion in 'Iowa Whitetail Conference' started by IowaBowHunter1983, Mar 23, 2020 at 6:39 PM.

1. Hardwood11

Hardwood11 Trump 2020

Mplane--think what you want, vote for Biden if you want a change....

Now Democrats are offended because Trump calls it the Chinese Virus! Unbelievable

2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. Thinkin Rut

Thinkin Rut PMA Member

Yes....then and only then, will we know the truth...the facts!:rolleyes:

Muskrat24 likes this.
  4. IowaBowHunter1983

IowaBowHunter1983 Super Moderator Staff Member

The OP has nothing to do with Rs vs Ds. The article actually makes a joke about that saying .... blame xxxx party.

The OP hits on approach to how this is handled.

The noise along the lines of what the article is getting at is getting louder by the day.

I laid off 30 people yesterday (temporary I hope)

Job report comes out Thursday.

That will open some eyes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5. Sligh1

Sligh1 Administrator Staff Member

I don’t know how this plays out. I do hope it “fizzles” for 2 big reasons.... 1) clearly to save lives and save the economy. 2) this MIGHT open a lot of folks minds- those that usually don’t pay attention- that every “sky is falling” event might not really be what they said. It could get really bad- but I hope it fizzles.
    If it does fizzle- Might make people think when they hear: “we’re all doomed from global warming”. “Cwd is the end of of deer & the whitetail”. “Trump is going to get us into WWIII & ruin our country”. Whatever. We hear this non stop & this is usually all we hear from media.
    This could be bad, I don’t know. I hope it doesn’t get bad. But of course I’m not trying to predict it. I do know experts predict all sorts of things all the time & often they are wrong. They can’t get forecast right for 3 days from now. The sky has been falling on many many occasions and we come out of it. If we do have “massive losses” - it’s sad or horrible but we will recover. I’m not panicking & I’m not participating in panic. I’ll do my civic duty to keep distance & keep kids out of school- whatever. But- for myself- I’m putting my head down & getting to work..... planted over a thousand trees this last week, got tons of farm work done, my machinery is all fixed up, etc. I hope folks that are having a tough go can financially make it through & make it through with good health. Thoughts and prayers for all the people out there who are sick or who’s lives will be turned upside down. Best wishes to everyone. I’m getting stuff done & im not participating in the panic. We’ll get past this mess.

Daver, breiner11, Jbohn and 5 others like this.
  6. RinggoCy

RinggoCy Member

I'll say this in regards to the critique of President Trump...
    If Hillary Clinton was president right now and made the exact same decisions Trump as made, at the exact same time, the media would be PRAISING her. She would be championed as bold and courageous. She would be praised for her strong leadership and quick decision making.

There is nothing anyone could say to change my mind on that. Nothing. If there was a way to actually know, I would bet my next 10 paychecks that she would be the media darling and it would be the easiest money I've ever made in my life.

Daver, gunrunr, jkratz5 and 12 others like this.
  7. loneranger

loneranger Well-Known Member