Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Coyote

scout

I mouth called a yote from 300yrds into about 65yrds. Then it either saw me in the tree or smelled me ans bailed out. It bedded down back where I frist saw it for about 30 minutes. The when I was playing around with a doe aboout 200 yrds out. I hit a high note on the ol' True Talker and my doe bleats truned into fawn bleats, and the yote came runnning across the bottom again. And again it hung up @ about 75yrds. If I had an early muzzleloader tag instead of late, he would have been toast! I've got my eye on three now that are living on borrowed time.
smile.gif

Shoot em up scout, way to many around here. Scout I believe you live north of me a little ways, Im here in clinton and hunt a few miles north and was wondering if you have seen any bucks chasing does yet? Last night I seen a small basket 6 hot on a does rump grunting away. I have not seen this before this early in the years I have been doing this but had a friend about 12 years back tell me he has seen it. Let me know, thanks, good hunting.

Top Bottom