Cuddelink

Discussion in 'Trail Cams' started by bkcrrtnps, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Boonervilleusa

Boonervilleusa Well-Known Member

The antennas are universal. You can use the same antennas that are sold for spartan/covert etc. I actually have an issue with deer chewing on the antennas on mine.

2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. Deer&Ducks

Deer&Ducks PMA Member

Antenna baiting!

Sligh1 likes this.
  4. bkcrrtnps

bkcrrtnps Well-Known Member

Cuddeback has some great new things happening with the Cuddelink/Cuddecell system that should role out end of year. You boys are gonna be excited....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Sligh1

Sligh1 Administrator Staff Member

I tried that. I had some old coverts. If u look at the “cord” - the covert was “male” & cuddelink was “female” - or vice versa. Maybe I try a spartan one. Minor little difference but the coverts are no go. Will thread on but antenna in center is for sure different need for male/female. Appreciate the reply.

Is anyone else having issues with solar not charging or is everyone content??

jimk likes this.
  6. Slick

Slick Active Member

Similar to Apple trees with white paint and Kayne pepper can you put a thin layer of Elmer's glue on the antenna and sprinkle the Kayne pepper on that without hurting the reception?

Sligh1 likes this.
  7. jimk

jimk New Member

I'm having similar issues. My battery life is way lower than expected with the solar units.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

8. Hardwood11

Hardwood11 Trump 2020

Hopefully all cameras will figure out a good solar charging system (similar to Spypoint) to avoid the constant battery issue.

9. Hawk32

Hawk32 Active Member

What rechargeable batteries are you guys using with the solar units. Cell cam went dead and was saying batteries were dead. Swapped out new rechargeable batteries and has been working fine for a couple days. Pretty sure it was the batteries and not the solar unit because I tried charging those same batteries in another cell cam and they still didn't work. Using recharge energizers.

10. Sligh1

Sligh1 Administrator Staff Member

Tenergy is what came with mine. & I have some black eneloop that work great. I charged all my batteries up & did lil better job on “full sun”, angle & there was a few spots I trimmed some trees that maybe shaded a lil. So far so good. Working great.