Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cultipackers

Nice, beat me to update an old post by 3min.

Looks like Mike's cultipacker has the same WOOD bushings as mine. Im guessing that one probably had two wings that looks just like mine.

picked this up at a farm sale for $150 this summer. I also saw one with wood bushings sell on auction for $130 a few days ago .
picture.php

Looks like Mike's cultipacker has the same WOOD bushings as mine. Im guessing that one probably had two wings that looks just like mine. <!-- / message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- sig -->

I think he made his out of some red oak..ought to work just fine!

I picked up a double row 9 foot cultipacker this winter for $250.00. Found it on craigs list. Looks similiar to the one posted on page two of this thread. No this isn't the one I purchased just pasted the photo to show the style.

DoublePacker.jpg

What a sweet deal! I'm jelaous!:)

Don't know if it is a sweet deal, there was a single row cultipacker listed for $200.00 at the same time so the deals are out there. I ended up putting almost 6 hrs of seat time in the truck picking it up. I now find that I check craigs list every couple of days to see what's new. I bet if I checked the Iowa site there would be a cultipacker for sale somewhere.

Just bought a 9 footer at a farm auction where I live for $100. There was also a 4 footer and two more 9 footers for sale at this auction. I figure I will try to sell the one I bought or split it into 2 for atvs.:way:

I have two wings, 3 foot i think, I would part with for a single 6 to 9 footer. If anybody is looking for a trade.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 5 or 6 footer if anyone knows of any available.......Southeast or East Central Iowa.

I recently bought an old 8 footer at an antique farm implement place here in SE Iowa. It is the old wooden bushing type. I bought it for $150 and for another $100 they put steel bushings in and welded a tongue on it. The old tongue on it was wooden and rotten.

Anyway, they have at least one more that is similar to the one i bought. It's got the shaft, wheels, and a frame. The frame isn't currently attached. You could probably cut the shaft to whatever length you wanted and make a smaller frame.

These things are hard to find. I asked every farmer i ran across this summer if they had one. Most didn't have one but the ones that had them didn't want to sell.

PM me if you'd like more info on where i got mine.

Top Bottom