Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

cva optima .50 cal muzzleloader pistol

I am looking into buying one this weekend. Anyone on here have one or used one curious for other opinions on this weapon

What would a "SERIOUS" bow hunter do with one of those?

Survey says...shoot deer! Number one answer!
I'd like to solve the puzzle Pat..."Expand your hunting oppurtunities"
What is...Experience a new hunting technique
Shoot stuff. Final answer

:D:D:D

Last edited:
iabwhntr said:
Survey says...shoot deer! Number one answer!
I'd like to solve the puzzle Pat..."Expand your hunting oppurtunities"
What is...Experience a new hunting technique

:D:D:D

Oh ok I was just curios because yesterday he was all about bow hunting is the only way to hunt. Whatever floats your boat.

What would a "SERIOUS" bow hunter do with one of those?

I didn't say I hunted with it.. Thanks for the concern!! Do you have anything better to do besides go from thread to thread and start crap with people?? Seriously!

I am looking into buying one this weekend. Anyone on here have one or used one curious for other opinions on this weapon
anyway.............. back to your question. the Optima is a great gun, but it is definitely worth the extra money to step up to the Accura IMO.

srich said:
Maybe you and BowHnter can start your own thread and just argue back and forth about nonsense!

Hey not trying to start anything I just call it like I see it. Pretty hypocritical.

Hey not trying to start anything I just call it like I see it. Pretty hypocritical.

It's hypocritical if I prefer to bowhunt deer and own a muzzleloader but not hunt with it ??? I didnt know it was a requirement to hunt with a gun if you own it!! Wow..you need to find something to do!!

srich said:
It's hypocritical if I prefer to bowhunt deer and own a muzzleloader but not hunt with it ??? I didnt know it was a requirement to hunt with a gun if you own it!! Wow..you need to find something to do!!

Ha :) The drive through is a lil slow right now! Guess I could go refill the napkin dispensers.

To those that have this i'm getting one for Christmas. Gonna use for still hunting in some thick areas . Thinking open sights and sling. Any recommendations?

Top Bottom