Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Damascus Knife

Shovelbuck

FOR SALE>>>>>>>

Custom damascus knife. 3.5 inch blade, 7.5 overall. Handle is deer leg bone with walnut spacer. The bone is stabilized with JB Weld internally and the cracks have been highlighted with black ink. The handle has 5 coats of Tru-Oil. The photos do not do it justice as the handle looks shiny as glass!
Comes with a very nice leather sheath.
200.00 to your door.

IMG_5170.jpg

IMG_5172.jpg

DSCN2167.jpg

In the dictionary, under yin and yang it says.....see this knife.. Beautiful. Well worth the price. Not for me since I've recently takin up the file knife making hobby. My wife would just say " couldn't you make that and no way." And no, I haven't learned enough to do this type of work. Still workin on my first........ck

Last edited:
That's absolutley stunning. How I wish I would've gotten cash instead of Bass Pro giftcards for Christmas!

Since it's usually slow sales after Christmas, I'm pulling this knife off the market for the time being.

Absolutely beautiful piece of functional art work. A tremendous talent you have there. I love everything about it.

Why would you pull it off the market? It's an internet forum. It could just sit there til someone reads it and wants it, right? :confused:

Why would you pull it off the market? It's an internet forum. It could just sit there til someone reads it and wants it, right? :confused:
That's true but I really figured after the holidays is a slow time so why list it now and have the listing get buried. Regardless, it appears to be gone now pending funds.

Kansasdeerslayer, I sent you a PM.:way:

Top Bottom