Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

David Lindsey's 236 2/8

Yeah, poor Spook, I feel bad for him....NOT! :D That buck was sick...and the shot from like 7 yards on the ground was awesome. His reaction when he picked up the rack was a bit dramatic...although deserved I guess. :D

Good grief, this 236 is freaky tall, heavy, and narly. Wow.

Spook took his with a bow so in my opinion he is still on top. Congrats to David Lindsey, that is one beutifaul animal!!

Ok thanks yeah that thing is a tank!! Would have been better if it was in the back of my truck:drink1: . Congrats to him wish he would bring it to me to get it mounted.

What a brute! I just wish it would have been shot in Missouri or ohio or pretty much anywhere but Iowa.

Video wouldnt boot up for me, but if thats the buck in the pic- holy cow. What a beast! That thing is tall!

Big buck

Does anyone know the situation there. I heard that the Lindseys bought land from Drurys or land that bordered Drurys and they work together to manage a large chunk of ground, is that true?

Seems like they shoot a 190+ every year, is it all in the same area?

Sure is a nice one!!

wow congrats to David...who cares about number one on video or not, that buck has written it's own story THAT"S FOR SURE!!!

Well done:way:

Lindseys bought the original Drury farm. Its about 5000 arcers. Drurys own another 2000 right there. So does Jay Gregery.

That deer is huge, but not any more of a trophy than any other mature deer taken by anyone else. A 140 inch deer taken on highly pressured ground is more of a trophy.

Top Bottom