Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Antler Ring

Liv4Rut

Hey Guys, I thought this was pretty cool. I was talking to one my customer's yesterday and I noticed a unique ring he was wearing. It turns out that he makes rings made out of deer antlers. It was amazing how smooth he had it polished up and it looked awesome. I think I am going to buy one to wear in place of my wedding band. I am not allowed to wear rings at the various factories I go to and I am worried about losing it if I constantly take it off and on as some of our reps have done. Just thought I would share as I have never seen a ring made out deer antler before. He also showed me some amazing custom slate turkey calls he makes. It is amazing what some people can do.
982-deer_ring.jpg

My wedding ring is made of deer antler. The antler itself is covered tho with an epoxy or something. think my wife found it on etsy

Get a carabiner on your key ring, once you take the ring off clip it onto the carabiner, that's what I've been doing since marriage.

Top Bottom